We’ve checked our calendars twice, and Thanksgiving really is next week. We don’t know how that happened! If you’re really on top of your meal planning, you’ve got the main dishes and sides sorted out. (And if you haven’t even bought a turkey yet, we feel your pain.) We thought we’d give you some links to delicious and easy-to-prepare appetizers. You can quickly throw these together to serve to the gathered masses, keeping them out of your hair while you finish basting the turkey or de-lumping the gravy.
- Our featured image is Jalapeno Shrimp, from Real Simple 19 Quick & Easy Appetizers!
- 50 Easy Appetizer Recipes from Food Network
- Broiled Brie with Cranberry Chutney from Food Network is easier than it looks! A delicious treat for the cheese lovers at your gathering.
- Quick and Easy Appetizers from Southern Living
- This Bacon-Cheese Dip goes together in a jiffy with packages of shredded cheese. You could use precooked bacon as an added shortcut.
- 18 Best Bite-Sized Appetizers from Pillsbury
- Grands!™ Cheesy Herb Monkey Bread from Pillsbury is a savory take on the popular monkey bread recipe.
- Quick and Easy Appetizers from Allrecipes
- We don’t think there’s a fruit dip recipe out there that’s easier than this one, from Allrecipes.com.
We are always thankful for you, Dear Readers, and we hope that on Thanksgiving Day you are surrounded by warmth, love, and a great sewing project after dinner is done!